Classic Teal Orange LUTs
Formats : CUBE, ICC, 3DL, LOOK, CSP
30+ LUTs in all universal software formats
Conversion LUTs Included (LOG – REC.709)
LUTs are fully compatible with footages
and Images from all kind of cameras
Available for Instant Download
- Select a clip on your timeline
- In the Lumetri panel on the right hand side of the Premiere Pro interface, go to the Creative tab.
- Select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
- Select a LUT file from the files you downloaded.
- Open a new finder window
- Navigate to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/LUTs
- Inside that, locate the “Creative” folder and open that. If it doesn't exist, create it.
- Copy the LUT files in here. You need to copy the individual files and not the folder.
- If you haven’t already done so, restart Premier Pro
- The LUTS should now be available in the pop-up list in the Creative Tab of the Lumetri interface.
- Go to the C:// directory, navigate to: \Program Files\Adobe\Common\LUTs
- Inside this open the Creative folder. If it's not there create it.
- Copy the LUTs. you downloaded into this folder.
- Restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- The LUTS should now be available in the pop-up list in the Creative tab of the Lumetri interface.
- Adobe After Effects (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Photoshop (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Lightroom (read note below)
- The Foundry NUKE
- Edius (8 and +)
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe SpeedGrade
- CyberLink ColorDirector (4 and +)
- Avid Media Composer (7 and +)
- Sony Vegas (12 and +)
- Assimilate Scratch
- HitFilm 4
- DaVinci Resolve
- Affinity Photo
- Wondershare Filmora
- Capture One 10+ (read note below)
- and more
Upon order confirmation you will receive a download link via an email confirmation and can download the file from our website "my account" using order id and email id.