Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a LUT?
Look up tables (known as LUTs). It is a file (.CUBE, .3DL, .ICC, .CSP and .LOOK extension) files that embed instructions to change the hue, saturation or luminosity of pixels in an image or for video footage according to predefined rules.
If I purchase LUTs file, how will I receive the LUTs file?
Upon order confirmation you will receive a download link via an email confirmation and can download the file from our website “my account” using order id and email id.
Which all Software can I use to apply the LUTs?
It includes Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut X, etc.
Will the LUTs works on my LOG footages?
Our LUTs works with footages shot from all cameras “Sony a7S, Blackmagic Cinema, Panasonic GH4, Lumix LX100, Canon 5D Mark III, Blackmagic Pocket and Production 4K, etc”. They are optimized for standard image profile, with not too much contrast and saturation, just properly balanced image.
Will the LUTs works on my LOG footages?
Yes, We Have Added LUTs Conversions In Download Folder, You Can Convert LOG Into Rec And Use Our LUTs.
What applications are compatible with LUTs?
Our LUTs can be used with the most photo and video editing softwares, on Mac and PC:
- Adobe After Effects (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Photoshop (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Lightroom (read note below)
- The Foundry NUKE
- Edius (8 and +)
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe SpeedGrade
- CyberLink ColorDirector (4 and +)
- Avid Media Composer (7 and +)
- Sony Vegas (12 and +)
- Assimilate Scratch
- HitFilm 4
- DaVinci Resolve
- Affinity Photo
- Wondershare Filmora
- Capture One 10+ (read note below)
- and more
How to install the LUTs into Premiere Pro CC without troubles?
To use LUTS in Premiere Pro they can either be selected individually, or you can install them so that they show up in the built in browser. To do the later, they must be installed into the correct location on your hard drive. After that they can be selected using the Lumetri colour controls.
Using a single LUT at a time
- Select a clip on your timeline
- In the Lumetri panel on the right hand side of the Premiere Pro interface, go to the Creative tab.
- Select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
- Select a LUT file from the files you downloaded.
On a Mac:
- Open a new finder window
- Navigate to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/LUTs
- Inside that, locate the “Creative” folder and open that. If it doesn’t exist, create it.
- Copy the LUT files in here. You need to copy the individual files and not the folder.
- If you haven’t already done so, restart Premier Pro
- The LUTS should now be available in the pop-up list in the Creative Tab of the Lumetri interface.
On a PC:
- Go to the C:// directory, navigate to: \Program Files\Adobe\Common\LUTs
- Inside this open the Creative folder. If it’s not there create it.
- Copy the LUTs. you downloaded into this folder.
- Restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- The LUTS should now be available in the pop-up list in the Creative tab of the Lumetri interface.
Can I use the Presets on Desktop?
If you Have Lightroom Software with a subscription you should get DESKTOP PRESETS, Presets will be given in ZIP file and you will be able to use them for Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC & Lightroom Classic.
Can I use the Presets on the Lightroom Mobile app?
Yes, each Preset pack includes Lightroom presets that can be used on the Mobile Lightroom app on both iOS and Android Mobile phones.
Are the Presets compatible with Photoshop?
Yes! You can use them in Camera Raw option which is a built-in to Photoshop for color RAW images and also used for Photoshop’s Camera Raw on JPG.
I lost my Presets, how do I get new ones?
It happens when you change computer and Laptop. No Problem. If you ever lose your presets, just forward the an email with your order details and we’ll send a new link to you so that you can download Presets file.
If I buy a new computer or phone can I transfer my Presets?
Yes! Once purchased, you can have them for life.